Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Housework

Today is basically a "chill out" day. We have already been out exploring for wildlife. Saw our boy mule deer and a little girl one, too. This was their conversation.  "Mama said don't go too far, Brother." "Aw, Sis," said Brother. "You go on home if you're scared." "I'm not scared," said Sis. And she followed him across the street in front of the big white truck (that was us). "Are you sure we won't get in trouble?" asked Sis. "Naw, come on," said Brother, and off they went in the woods. The big white truck went on its merry way.

I'm at the laundromat doing laundry. Boy, this place is hopping now. Good thing I got here when I did! It only takes about 1 hour to wash/dry/fold 3 loads of laundry. It costs about $7. I wanted everything ready for tomorrow. We leave for Yellowstone in the morning. So today we just "chill."

Met a couple from France (they are in the spot where we met the California couple). We are cooking bison burgers for them tonight. I got to practice my French and translate for G. It was a lot of fun last night. We went to bed about 10:00PM (when the sun goes down). Wow!

Took pics this morning of the full moon and the mountains. I should post them for you soon. Later~

No comments: